The acquisition of the so-called P-note is a challenge for a taxi student, so that we prepare him and her intensively and effectively.
With our experience, our systematically and clearly structured training materials as well as our professional teachers, we offer the best possible education so that the future taxi driver will be able to pass the P-note and will meet the requirements of the taxi driver profession
What we offer
- 5 training rooms
- Starting the courses at any time
- Well-arranged training materials
- Training in basic courses for beginners, advanced courses for advanced students
- Simulation of the test situation
- Property viewing with students
- Off-time groupwork possible
- Classrooms equipped with advanced technology
Requirements for the acquisition of the taxi voucher
To act as a taxi driver in Berlin, you will first need a taxi driver license and special permit or P-called note.
Requirements for special permit:
- The minimum age is 21 years
- Possession of an EU driving license class B (formerly Class 3) and 2 years of driving experience
- Extract from the Central Register of Traffic of the Federal Motor Transport Authority
- Positive medical fitness report
- No serious criminal record in the police clearance certificate
- Good German language skills and a good local knowledge of the streets of Berlin
Special permit (passenger ticket) application:
The special permit is requested in the responsible driver's license office.
In Berlin, this is the LABO (State Agency for Civil and Regulatory Affairs). In case of an application for the taxi permit, the agency dermands information from the Central Traffic Register.
Along with the application the following documents must be submitted:
- A valid identity card or passport with a current certificate of registration
- A valid EU driving license (plastic card)
- An occupational health advice
- Proof of participation in a first aid course
- Excerpt from the Federal Central Register (police report), available at the registration authority
- Granting and extension of the driving license for passenger transport (P-note) 42.60 €
- Extension € 38.00
Taxi license test in Berlin
The taxi license exam consists of a written and a verbal part.
Written taxi license test in Berlin
The written part consists of 30 questions to be answered within 30 minutes.
Are allowed a maximum of 3 errors.
Verbal taxi license test
Commonly, two routes are tested. An additional issue is possible.